Saturday, February 28, 2015

logo reflections

1. What was the most challenging aspect of creating your Logo design?

The most challenging aspect of the logo design process was trying to incorporate the elements of newspaper and MHS together.  I ended up drawing so many sketches and not even using any of them since I came up with a completely new design on Illustrator.  I was also trying to "think outside of the box" in creating an original design, but I don't think that really worked out.

2. How did you overcome the challenge?

I'm not sure if I fully overcame my challenge, but I'm sure I managed to deal with some of it.  Instead of putting so much detail in the newspaper like I originally did in my sketches, I decided to just simplify it.

3. What was the most successful aspect of your Logo design?

I believe the most successful part of design is the detail in the logo itself.  Everything was created by hand and I haven't created such an elaborate design in a while. I also thought that the font choice was better than the ones I used before.  This script font gave the logo a more elegant feel to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment