Thursday, October 2, 2014

[ ◕ o ◕ ] my inspiration

It's actually hard for me to pinpoint specific things that inspire me.  For one, I'm so open to everything that even the most random things, such as the angle and lighting of how a cup is placed on the table or cute cat pictures (yes, i'm so serious about this) can inspire me to create art.  But when we're talking about things that inspire me as an individual, I believe that the people around me are the ones who continuously motivate me.

There are actually two people in the entire world who have the greatest influence on me: my best friend Jenny and my boyfriend Cheok.


Jenny (credits: basedkuroko)
I've known Jenny since fourth grade, but we only became closer during freshman year when we both needed someone to rely on.  She's crazy and weird, but she never fails to make me laugh and introduce me to new things.  I guess people might (maybe) think she's into the weirdest stuff, but the fact that she's always standing by her beliefs is so inspiring.  She's not afraid to be true to herself and ultimately, she doesn't let anyone bring her down.  Jenny also seriously never ceases to amaze me with her art (ESPECIALLY WITH HER CODING MHM MHM) and is someone I constantly learn from.



       
Me and Cheok (credits: Cheok)
As for Cheok, he plays two roles in my life (the boyfriend and best friend).  The one thing about him that inspires and motivates me is how strong he is emotionally.  Even when he's going through hard times in his life, he still tries to cheer me up and constantly encourages me, knowing that I can achieve a lot of my own goals and goals set by other people.  Cheok is also street-smart, not just book-smart, and that makes me want to better myself even more.  In fact, everything about him is motivation for me in life because he has all the qualities I lack.








tldr; My best friend Jenny and my boyfriend Cheok are the two people who inspire me the most in my life.



2 comments: